Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOST

I had a like – hate relationship with the television show Lost.

I thought it was interesting at times – and at other times it was so vague I barely called it a TV show and would better describe it as a weekly mind fuck. I understand that the show was layered to the point that if I was a casual viewer I’d find it frustrating – and that’s me.

Now, as the show ended this week – and honestly – it was one of the best endings I have seen on a television show. It answered all my thoughts and questions – and now remember back to the show with some kindness. So, today, I wanted to give some movie nods to five of my favorite actors from the show in roles in films I also enjoy.


Naveen Andrews [Planet Terror, 2007]


Emelie de Ravin [Brick, 2005]


Dominic Monaghan [Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, 2001]


Jeremy Davies [CQ, 2001]


Nestor Carbonell [The Dark Knight, 2008]

No comments:

Post a Comment