Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pedro Almodovar?



All right my fellow readers - I watched All About My Mother on your recommendations this past weekend - and really liked it. So, that adds to my Pedro Almodovar experience - which also includes Talk to Her and Volver - and thus far it's been quite pleasant. You've given me a couple other films to check out which sound interesting - Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down and Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown - but they are unavailable on Netflix.



Do you have any other Almodovar films that you'd recommend? Any that I should stay away from?

2 comments:

  1. BAD EDUCATION is an interesting tale...add it in. Glad to hear that you're enjoying some Pedro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Habits is sort of fun, but it's not in the same class as the other films of his that I've seen. Possibly worth a rental.

    ReplyDelete