Thursday, August 4, 2011

Southern Train to Doomsday

The time has come for a less generic title to my movie blog – ‘Southern Train to Doomsday’ is a good start – but I’m going to work on it until I get it right. The best would be ‘Doomsday in the Matinee’ – but I’m following a blog that starts with a D and ends with a Matinee – and I don’t want to step on an old friend's toes.

The new title reflects both a lyric in one of my favorite songs of all time and of course the patron saint of my movie blog; Saul.

I’ve got some ideas for blogging fun – but building up the energy to get them down isn’t happening. I’ve got a folder filled with half entries and my recent movie watching has been less than inspiring. I’ve had a few posts scheduled – but I’ve been pushing them back – but it’s time they are released.

Sorry about the Scott Lucas & the Married Men spam on Monday Muzak last week – but you can expect at least one more of those Monday Muzak spam days. Music is an important part of my life – and should probably take more of a prominent role in this blog than Monday tracks.

Well, hope you’re all having a good Thursday... Or Friday – depending on where you are and when you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment