Friday, September 3, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World [2010]


I also finally got a chance to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World this past weekend - and it kicked so much ass. The energy and entertainment value held on throughout and was by far my most favorite film of the summer. I laughed - out loud - throughout... This is a big deal to me because I take the success of a comedy on the basis if I smirk throughout - no... This one actually made me laugh. The direction by Edgar Wright - and the acting by every single member of the cast - and the soundtrack (which I tried to purchase immediately after leaving the theater - but failed) was pitch perfect! I have a hard time finding an issue with this one - and though I think Inception was an excellent film - Scott Pilgrim wins!

BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER!


...though I'm still kicking myself for not getting around to seeing Toy Story 3 - which is probably an awesome film.

P.S. I am down in Texas right now - scheduled this on Tuesday... Peace out ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment